Saturday, January 3, 2009

Sci Fi Experience 2009



Carl is once again hosting the Sci Fi Experience.

I love this challenge because it forces me out of my comfort zone. I read everything but Sci Fi. Why? It is not because I don't like it. Like a new sweater it gets pushed to the bottom of the pile by old favorites.

I took this straight from Carl's blog:

"As I said last year, this is an experience and not a challenge. There are no reading lists, book requirements, etc. I do not argue about what is or is not considered ’science fiction’. Nothing about this two month period of science fiction celebration should cause anyone to feel obligated to participate. I host two other very involved challenges throughout the year and the last thing I want to do is start a new year adding stress to your busy lives or my own. This is simply a time to experience how exhilarating science fiction can be."

I am going to challenge myself to read at least one Sci Fi book.

Want to join me in the experience?

Click here.

2 comments:

  1. So glad you are joining in the Experience. I look forward to seeing what you read and how you feel about it afterwards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new blog! It is adorable! :) Read on girl!

    ReplyDelete