Friday, January 2, 2009

Rolling out the Welcome Mat


This is so exciting! I feel like I just purchased my first home. Be patient with me as I unpack. If you are here because you are a reader...welcome! If you are here because you followed the link from my knitting blog...welcome! It was starting to get very crowded talking about books and book challenges over on the knitting blog so I packed up the books and book related stuff and moved it here to Reads Like A Girl. YAY!!! This is going to be a great year chock full of books!

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own, and you know what you know. And you are the one who'll decide where you'll go. Oh the places you'll go" - Dr Seuss

No comments:

Post a Comment